Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will I get my perfume?
3 - 5 business days. All deliveries are made within standard courier operating hours which are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
2. Do you have a physical store I can visit?
We do not have a physical store we are an online only store
3. How do I make a payment?
We have several payment options available including credit card, debit card, instant EFT, PayJustNow and Mobicred. Payments are facilitated through our secure payment gateway operated by PayFast.
4. Can I return my perfume if I don't like it?
Unfortunately we only accept returns for damaged products and unopened product that are still in their original packaging. If you are unsure of a fragrance or want to try something new, we suggest you buy a sample to be sure that you like the fragrance and that it reacts well to your skin.
5. How do I contact support if I have a query on my order?
For support queries please email us on email@example.com alternatively you can use the WhatsApp support facility on our website. Support is available during office hours Monday to Friday
6. How do I schedule a return for a damaged product?
In order to schedule a return for a damaged product please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Are your fragrances originals?
Even though our perfumes are not the original branded perfumes, they originate from the same factory in France. They smell the same as the original branded perfumes but at a fraction of the cost.
8. What concentration are your perfumes?
Our fragrances are generally 5% higher than the industry standards:
- Ladies - Eau de Parfum (20% - 25%)
- Men's - Eau de Toilette (15% - 20%)
- Unisex - Eau de Parfum (20% - 25%)
9. Do your replica fragrances last as long as designer ones?
Yes, they are designed to have good longevity, but the duration of the scent can vary depending on factors like skin type and environmental conditions.
10. Are your replica fragrances authentic and legally sold?
Yes, they are inspired by popular well know brand scents, but they are not counterfeit. They are legally sold as affordable alternatives.
11. What is the shelf-life of your replica fragrances?
Our replica fragrances typically have a shelf life of 2-3 years if stored in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight but they have been known to last a lot longer.
12. How can i make my replica fragrance last longer on my skin?
Applying fragrance to well-moisturised skin and using fragrance-free lotion as a base can help prolong the scent.